Survive Outdoors Longer Pocket Survival Pak by Doug Ritter
A pocket survival kit that really could save your life! The Pocket Survival Pak contains a collection of survival tools for when you find yourself abandoned, stranded, or lost in the outdoors. Keep it in your pocket and on your person because, “If it isn’t with you, it can’t save you.” The Pocket Survival Pak is for backpackers, hunters, pilots, snowmobilers, hikers, or anyone who enjoys the great outdoors! Designed by Doug Ritter, Executive Director of the Equipped to Survive Foundation.
Adventure Medical Kits Trauma Pak w/ QuikClot
Professionals know it is about acting fast – excessive equipment only gets in the way. This Trauma Pak with QuikClot Advanced Clotting Sponge is designed to control bleeding at the scene so more advanced care can be sought later. The Trauma Pak contains QuikClot Advanced Clotting Sponge and other vital elements to control bleeding fast. Packed in a tough, waterproof, pocket-sized pouch, the Trauma Pak with QuikClot is easy to use: simply open, remove and apply. Also included is an information pamphlet on treating injuries.
- Survive Outdoors Longer Pocket Survival Pak by Doug Ritter
- Adventure Medical Kits Trauma Pak w/ QuikClot
- Survival Pak- Broadcast your location up to 1 mile away with the 110 dB Rescue Howler Whistle
- Survival Pak- Waterproof survival instructions / Hundreds of tips and techniques
- Survival Pak- Also broadcast up to 30 miles with the Rescue Flash signal mirror
- Trauma Pak- Sponge uses zeolite to help blood clot up to 3x faster than blood on its own
- Trauma Pak- Durable, waterproof and reusable – DryFlex packaging stands up to abuse